Bob Saget's Gooch

Musical Collections & Opinions

Sunday, May 06, 2007

Interpol

Interpol's new album coming out June 4th

My take on Interpol's first two albums "Turn on the Bright Lights" and "Antics"

When I purchased "Turn on the Bright Lights" I really enjoyed the music of all the tracks avaialble except for one which was "Hands Away." Otherwise, I thought "Bright Lights" was damn good except for one fact, the album sounded pretty much the same throughout the tracks but one track that sticks out to me is "Leif Erikson" If its not the guitar melodically fusing the mood just right it is the rhythm section near the end.

Antics, (my favorite of the two) has a more varied sound. However, this doesn't benefit it in any shape or form at least for me. I do have to say my favorite tracks off of Antics are Evil and C'mere. Evil in particular has a very rhytmatic feel to it. It is simply awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home